Soundbars Reviewed – A Side-By-Side Comparison for 2020
If you’re looking for a fair and balanced review of the top soundbars available today, look no further!
This short video by the folks at TechMag compares some of the very best soundbars out there now and highlights each of their unique features.
We’ve selected this video review not only to show you what’s hot right now but help you make a smarter buying decision, especially if you want to add a soundbar to your home theater experience.
Take a look and see what you think.
Well, did the video help? It sure brought me up to speed on some of the features of these awesome soundbars, as well as the pros and cons. I hope you came away more well-informed, too.
And just to recap…
The soundbars featured in the video included:
- The ZVOX SB500. This 3.2 channel soundbar features three main speaker drivers and two built-in powered subwoofers for powerful bass reproduction. Also featured is a Class-D digital amplifier capable of producing up to 140W of total power for a dynamic audio experience.
- The Vizio SB362An-F6. The Vizio 36 inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar delivers clear sound throughout any space. The grille, with its cloth covering and trapezoid contour, features two drivers and dual 4-inch subwoofers for a clear and powerful sound experience.
- The Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL. The Yamaha YAS-209 2.1 channel soundbar system features Amazon Alexa functionality and wireless audio streaming. Control the system with just your voice, and it can also control other Alexa-compatible smart home devices. Enjoying an enhanced A/V experience doesn’t get any easier than this.
- The Sonos Beam. Powered by five discrete Class-D amplifiers, plus five far-field microphones, Sonos Beam is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri. It connects to the internet over wi-fi or ethernet connection. It even comes pre-loaded with thousands of free Internet radio stations that you can listen to without even firing up your computer.
- The VIZIO SB36512-F6. The VIZIO SB36512-F6’s soundbar features left, right, and center drivers, plus two up-firing drivers, two satellite speakers and a 6-inch wireless subwoofer for low bass impact. It also features Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with compatible smart devices and wirelessly streaming your audio content.
- The Creative Stage MF8360. Conveniently powered by a single built-in power plug, this soundbar provides you with a clutter-free desktop and TV console. It features a high-performing 2.1 speaker system that produces 160W peak power. It houses two custom-tuned, mid-range drivers for enhanced dialog clarity and stunning mid-range sound.
- The VIZIO SB3621n-E8B. Your display’s audio will improve with the VIZIO SB3621n-E8B 2.1 channel soundbar system. It utilizes a stereo soundbar and a wireless subwoofer for improved low bass impact. Its capacity to decode Dolby and DTS signals is designed to create a wider soundstage and enhance your overall sound experience.
Where else to find great deals
And finally, check the eBay listings below. There are some great deals on soundbars here, too!
Soundbar Deals on eBay
Thanks for staying with me this long. ElectronicsPricedRight is a site dedicated to bringing you the top and best tech and gadget products and reviews.
If you’re interested in the latest consumer electronics, gadgets, and gizmos, then why not subscribe below, so you don’t miss anything?
Sign up and stay informed about soundbars and much more…
Enter your email address so that I can update you whenever a new video is added to our site. The emails you receive from me will not be promotional in nature. They’ll merely be notifications of new video reviews that are released.
If you don’t wanna miss anything, join for free right here…
We will only use your information to send you our blog updates. You can change your mind anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You can find details about our privacy practices here.
Your information will only be used to send you blog updates. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email that you receive. You can find details about this site’s privacy practices here.
In any event, it would still be very nice of you to click the Facebook “Like” button or the Twitter “Follow” button in the sidebar. Or at a minimum, please share this post via one of the social share buttons below.
Lastly, your input and feedback mean a lot to me. Let us know what you liked or didn’t like about the video. Use the comments section below.
Jeff Thomas and the EPR staff